ATS trading software for Mac
Installation for MAC OSX
You will find the instructions here for downloading and using the system for Macintosh operating systems.
Automated installation package
In order to downoad the latest version of the ATS Handelssoftware for your Macintosh computer, please use the following link:
ATS trading software for MAC — automated package
Please note: Older Mac systems, e.g. OSX Tiger, have problems with the installation. If the link mentioned above does not work, try to install the software manually.
- Click the download link.
- Click the "Save File" button to start the installation procedure.
- The "Downloads" arrow in the top right corner of the browser turns bright blue to indicate a new download.
- Click your Downloads folder to see the list of available files, and double-click the tws file to open it. The file name will vary based on the version you are downloading, it will be something like tws-versionname-macosx-x64.dmg. If the Downloads folder is not in your dock, you may locate it under Macintosh HD > Users > yourusername > Downloads.
- Double-click the Trader Workstation icon to initiate installation.
- Click "Open" to confirm and start the installation. A proprietary Java Runtime Environment is included with this package and may take a minute to install – please wait! The Setup Wizard will display when the installation is complete.
- Click the "Next" button on the Setup Wizard to install TWS.
- Click the "Finish" button. A TWS icon is installed on your desktop.
- Find the TWS icon on your desktop and click to launch the Login box. You can also launch the TWS software from the Trader Workstation folder located under Macintosh HD > Users > yourusername > Applications > Trader Workstation .
Selecting the language
Before you can log in, you can set the language. In the log-in box, click on the flags at the top and select “English” and confirm the change. You can now log in.